Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Peachy Challenge 11: Candy Containers and Scrappy Mom's challenge

Hi again!

This challenge was REALLY fun! and time consuming lol. I had no idea what I wanted to do for this challenge, but I knew I wanted to make some sort of box so I took to youtube. I found a really simple paper milk carton tutorial, and decided that was what I was going to make. I hope you enjoy it :)

The cartridges I used were:
Create a critter for the bunny and carrots
doodlecharms for the basket and eggs
simply charmed for the chick

all the faces are from Peachy keen stamps :)





5 comments:

  1. WOW! How darling- Love all the Easter scenes you have decorated your milk carton with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is tooo cute Love all the stitching you added and the banner is adorable !!! great job !!! Thanks so much for linking up with us at Peachy Keen this week !!!!

    www.scrappinwithmybug.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable!! I love the milk carton with the bunny, chick & carrots...their faces are so cute! The stitching is great! I love your projects! I am now your newest follower! :) Thanks for participating at Fantabulous Cricut’s Monday Challenge.
    Melissa
    FCCB DT
    scrappymacdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. this candy holder is so cute!! thanks for playing with us at fccb!
    ♥ Cyndy

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a SUPER CUTE project!AWESOME job with it,Thank you for joining us over at FCCB this week!:)

    ReplyDelete